Police and Fire Protection

Gervais Police Dept. Logo.jpg
Non-Emergency Dispatch 
503-588-5032 (available 24/7)

Police Services - Gervais Police Department

The City of Donald and the City of Gervais have entered into a partnership for policing services for the City of Donald. The enhanced patrol services will focus on developing positive community relationships and traffic enforcement. The Marion County Sheriff's Office will continue to respond to calls of service when a Gervais officer is not on patrol in the City of Donald. 

If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Gervais Police Department at 503-792-4575.

You can also email Gervais staff and find contact information on their website: www.GervaisOregon.org.

Fire Services - Aurora Rural Fire District 

Call 911 for 

Emergencies (not

City Hall)

The Aurora Rural Fire District serves the Cities of Donald and Aurora as well as rural areas in both Marion and Clackamas counties, spanning over 64 acres. There are two fire halls, one in Aurora and one in Donald. Next door to the Donald Fire Hall is the "sleeper station" which houses students studying to become a firefighter. Visit the Fire District's website to apply to be a volunteer, report a smoke/burn violation to the DEQ, learn about the smoke detector program and access other helpful fire services.  The fire administration can be reached at 503-678-5966.  

The Emergency Response Logs are reviewed monthly at the City Council meetings. You will see all the types of calls that your A.R.F.D. responds to as well as their response times.